Desciption of job
Reports to : Senior technician / Structural engineer
Functional specialisation : Engineering - structural
Status : Permanent
Qualification : Diploma in civil engineering or ITI civil engineering
Experience : Minimum 5-year experience
Grade : 7 / 8 / 9
As a provider of structural engineering services to the built environment, Reci is committed to design excellence in technical solutions which combine, innovation, imagination and best practice delivered to international standards.
We require Technicians to provide structural drafting services using latest CAD software and 3D modelling packages on projects working closely with engineers from our office in Mumbai.
Working with a technical team providing specialised services to our clients, this is a great opportunity for a technician to gain additional and more senior experience interacting with renowned national and international consultants on exciting projects in India and abroad.
Key responsibilities ·
- Completion of tasks assigned by engineers and senior technicians.
- Able to develop concept ideas into drawing details.
- The production of general arrangement drawings, preparation of structural services layouts, details, sections & schematic drawings.
- Assist in drawing issues and daily housekeeping in terms of both digital and hard copy project file storage.
- Adherence to office CAD manual, quality manual and quality procedures.
- Assist in ensuring delivery of drawing work to agreed project programmes.
- Coordination with external consultants.
- Plan and organise own work.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety and quality management
- Diploma in civil engineering or ITI civil engineering from reputed institution.
- Minimum 5-year experience in building projects in structural consultancy office.
- Competent user of AutoCAD to latest release.
- Familiar in reinforced concrete and structural steel general arrangement and detailing.
- 3D skills and experience using Revit would be an additional qualification.
- Ability to communicate technical subjects.
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to learn new skills and software according to industry requirements.
- Have a flexible attitude to both the type of work undertaken and the level of responsibility accepted.